Yet another Sephora Haul
I know I’ve been a little MIA with all the holiday and new year action. I’ve been very very busy lately and I know most of my everyday blog visitors understand that. Here’s my last sephora haul for this year. These’re some of the products I had on my makeup wish-list for a while, but I was putting it off, just because…
- Urban decay heavy metal glitter liner Midnight cowboy and Distortion.
- Urban decay naked skin weightless concealer.
- Sephora SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Kohl Pencil 07 Infinite beige.
- Makeup Forever HD Powder.
- Sephora Silver Glitter Liner and Mascara.
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening base and top coat.
- Tangle Teezer.
All the products except Tangle Teezer are new to me, and I’m excited to try them out. Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliners are absolutely gorgeous, I’ve really high expectations from the concealer. While I was in Barcelona I found out what a difference base+top coats can make, so I got myself sally hansen strengthening base and top coat. Even though Makeup Forever HD powder doesn’t flash-photograph well, I bought it for everyday use, and I ain’t getting photographed everyday anyway, Sephora eyeliner and mascara I wanted to compare with UD glittter liners and see how it goes. I’ll keep you guys updated after I test out these products.
I hope you find this post helpful in some way.