Take a Break before you break down
I read that somewhere on the internet long long time ago, and it has stuck with me ever since. Unwinding & being pampered doesn’t always have to be extravagant. For me personally, I don’t have time or energy to go to a spa, get anything done or do anything myself that takes any kind of effort, it really defeats the purpose.
Here’re few quickest & simplest ways to relax;
• Meditate: once i’m done with the day. Disconnecting from everything just for 5mins brings so much calm to me. I can’t describe it in words. I never believed in meditation, until I had a second child 🤣
• Stretch: let your body release the tension.
• Be ALONE: alone time/me-time is not just for moms. • Warm bath/shower: There’s pure zen in cleanliness.
• Get slathered in your favorite scented products: you have to try it to see the difference it makes.
• A cup of tea & entertainment: whether you like to sip on tea or snack on something, feed your body & soul. Once you feel calm & zen! Find/do something that you find entertaining, whether it’s watching shows or any other creative activity.