Sparkly Pink Makeup on a Cloudy Day
Rarely do I ever use pink eyeshadows. I have had the Urban decay naked 3 palette for a while now, and I haven’t used it as much as I should have. Since it’s a pink-toned palette, and I personally like to stick to browns and golds, that’s why it was getting rotten in the drawer. It’s not that I don’t love this palette. It’s beautiful and I do love it, but… oh well ! So today I decided to ditch my browns and golds and try this one out. And, if I said so myself, I’m loving this look. It’s so Chic and Feminine.
It’s feminine and girly but fierce at the same time. My personal style is not “super girly”, that’s why I customized the pink sparkle to my style by pairing it up with a beige-nude lipstick(which ended up looking more of a mauve on my lips) and a fierce wing.
- Dust – Lids (Naked 3palette)
- Nooner – Crease (Naked 3 palette)
- Matte Brown – (SleekMakeup – Dancing til dusk, eye and cheek palette)
- Virgin – Brow and Inner Corner Highlight (Original Naked Palette)
- Essence Pencil Eyeliner – Wing
- Waterline – Sephora Kohl pencil – Infinite beige
- Lower Lashline – Buck (original naked palette)
- Lips – Velvet Teddy (Mac matte lipstick) & Charlotte Tilbury – Iconic Nude (lip cheat)
All H&M !
This look is so versatile, goes with everything and compliments all skin-tones.
I hope you like this look just as much as I do. If you try it out send or tag your photos on Instagram or Facebook.