Morphe Brushes x James Charles Palette Review
H O N E S T R E V I E W 🎨
The is one of the most hyped palette of 2018, and when I look at the shade selection and how much thought has went into creating this palette, I totally understand the hype. However truthfully with @morphebrushes there’re always way too many mixed reviews. One of my absolute favorite palette is from @morphebrushes The 35O2 palette. So, the mixed reviews and all the other controversies didn’t bother me. I got this palette and tried it out.
• This palette doesn’t perform without a primer/sticky-base, Period! But can you be mad at that? In the introduction video for this palette @jamescharles clearly said that you’ll need an eyeshadow base for these shadows.
• I personally don’t ever use eyeshadow primers, which is why I wanted to see how these perform without a base. Well, I came to the conclusion you do really need a tacky base for these to work. • With the base! It’s a whole new story. With an eyeshadow primer these work like a dream! The pigmentation is to die for, the colour selection is ahhmazing. Any shadow you’ll ever want to use is in this palette.
• They blend beautifully.
• As far as “skip” staining the lid goes it’s not a big deal. Shades like that always stain the lids.
• Love how you can create the most minimilistic and subtle looks with this palette, and also super dramatic & artistic ones too.
• However, if you really want to get the most out of this palette, YOU NEED TO USE A PRIMER.
Hope this review was helpful to you 🎨