Lush Angels on bare skin Review
Lush Angels on bare skin is one of the most popular vegan face cleansers/skincare products. Normally I’m very basic with face cleansers, and natural/vegan face cleansers don’t really work for me, but lately vegan skincare brands have really stepped up their game and are getting a lot of rave reviews. If you followed my post “Lush haul” you’ll know they opened a new Lush store near where I live, and angels on bare skin is the first item that I picked from the store.
- It’s very gentle everyday exfoliant.
- Smells therapeutic/spa-like, I know most people are not fan of that, but I LOVE IT ! It feels relaxing.
- Vegan, no harsh chemicals.
- Makes your skin look plump and radiant.
- Little goes a long way.
- Didn’t cause any acne.(I have combination skin)
- Everyday gentle face massage.
- Makes your skin feel super soft and smooth.
- MESSY ! oh it’s messy !
- Gets into hair if you’re not careful.
- Doesn’t remove makeup, but I use a makeup remover anyway, just in case you only remove your makeup with daily face cleanser, it’s not gonna work.
How to use it ?
Just in case you’re wondering how to use it, “take a pinch, make a paste” that’s what they say. You only need a pea-sized amount of the cleanser, put it in the palm of your hand, add some water, make a paste and that’s it. Here’s How to use Angels on bare skin video demonstration by LUSH!
These are all the pros and the cons and everything you need to know in my opinion. Over all I absolutely Love it and it’s a definite repurchase, but I’m not gonna run out of it any time soon, as I mentioned little goes a long way. It has made my skin feel and look very soft and radiant. It smells lovely, however the scent is not everyone’s cup of tea, if you like herbal-y or spa-like scents, the you’ll like it. It is a very gentle exfoliant, even though the look of it says otherwise. The only thing I really dislike about this product is, it’s so darn messy ! but if you be a little careful you’re gonna be just fine. At least I can handle that. If you were to ask me if I recommend this product? well, we all have different preferences, but in my opinion, a 100%, definitely give it a go, opt of a small jar and try it out or go to a lush store, test it out and decide for yourself.
I hope you find this post helpful.