Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter Review
Today I’m sharing Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter Review, I got #100, a champagne gold one, however they have more to choose from. Kiko is an Italian makeup and skincare brand, which is affordable but amazing, which is why they’re getting so much hype over the past couple of years.
Pros and Cons:
- Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter gives the most natural glow.
- It has a very very very finely milled glitter, which is not very noticeable.
- It gives more “hourglass ambient lighting powder” kinda look than “The balm mary lou manizer”.
- You can wear it on it’s own, or use it as a base for your powder highlighter for an intense highlight.
- It stays ALL DAY. It has been so humid here lately, but this thing doesn’t fade away.
- Don’t Ever put it over the powder, sometimes you do your makeup and do the highlight in the end. No ! over the powder it looks awful, obviously, no creams over powders.
- You get A LOT of product. A LOT !
Would I recommend Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter?
Yes !! for the price you can’t go wrong.
I like quick to the point reviews.I shared everything I noticed. If you have any questions about Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter feel free to leave them in the comments below.