How to repair really damaged hair:
Have you ever felt that your hair is super dry, brittle and dead, and there is nothing you can do that will fix it, no conditioners, serums, or capsules work for you and you just end up cutting them off. Hair is a very sensitive topic, not just for women but also for men. It does not matter your hair is long or short, it has to be healthy, in order to look good. Having lushes and healthy hair boosts your confidence in so many ways. It really improves your whole look. A lot of the times we do not want to let go of the length of our hair to get rid of those dead and brittle ends, but as soon as we do it, we end up with dry hair again and the circle repeats. Well in this blog I am going to share the easiest mask, using 2 ingredients, that you will find in your kitchen. And it will literally infuse life in your hair.
How to make this amazing mask:
All you need is a ripped avocado and olive oil. Cut the avocado in half, and take out that big fat seed. Use a spoon to scoop out avocado, and depending on the length of your hair use a half or full avocado. Mix the mashed avocado with olive oil, until it becomes like a paste, or your conditioner consistency.
How to apply this mask:
Use an old shirt while wearing this mask. Because the stains won’t go away completely. It can get a little messy so I would suggest to do it in the shower.Apply in from the mid shaft of your hair till the ends first. Because that the most damaged part of your hair. After that put remaining mask over your roots and scalp. It is all natural mask, It is very easy to make and apply. Apply it like your normal conditions or use a brush technique like when you color your hair, both techniques work the same.
When and how long to apply:
You can wear this mask for about 15mins to max 30 minutes. And if your hair is very very dull and dead, and needs way to much help to revive it’s condition, then do it twice a week, otherwise doing it once a week will still give you major results. You will see the difference even the very first time you use it.
Avocado is the most nutritious food in the world. It is packed with plenty of vitamins, folate, potassium, magnesium, healthy fats, fiber, highest protein level than any other fruit, and bunch of other benefits. It is so good for your health, it controls the cholesterol, balances the hormones, maintains the blood sugar, good for the health of heart, strengthens teeth and bones, boosts the immunity, it contains all the essential amino acids, great for nails, skin and hair, it has biotin in it, boosts your metabolism and many more… It is one of the super-foods. Olive oil the other ingredient used in this mask is also great for over all health, it even helps in the prevention of cancer, it is great for your scalp, hair and skin, it enhances the blood flow, it helps in hair loss, it nourishes the dry and dead skin and hair. It also helps in keeping a healthy blood pressure. These two ingredients have bunch of health benefits.
Benefits for hair
As it is pretty obvious that avocado and olive oil are amazing for over all health. Not only intake of these ingredients will help you with your over all health, but you can use these two to get great benefits from the outside, It is an infusion of life in your dry and fried hair. This mask will nourish your scalp, so there will be no pointless hairfall, It will restore the shine and health back in your hair, it will sink in your scalp and hair and strengthen them, it will restore the life back in your hair. When your scalp is well moisturized, and the pores are healthy, it is obvious there is going to be less hair fall. These ingredients have all the components that your hair require to be healthy and lushes. Try it out for yourself and see the difference.
Things you should avoid:
- Stop frying your hair. You hair is not going to look great by frying them. They are already dead and brittle, no matter how much more heat you apply on it, after a while it will come back to it’s old state, since it will suck in all the moisture from the atmosphere and you are going to end up with frizzy mess. Totally avoid using heat tools on your hair until you see they have enough strength to deal with it.
- Be gentle when you shampoo your hair, a lot of the breakage and damage is caused to your hair due to not being gentle to your hair in the shower, which leads to knots and tangles and then over brushing, which is really really not good for your hair. It makes you hair frizzy, it causes major breakage, and also it open the shafts of the hair causing split-ends, and really damaged and brittle ends.
- Don’t rinse your hair with hot water. Hot water is not good for your skin and your hair. It is harsh on your hair. It dries them out, and opens the pores on your scalp, causing hair loss.
- Never brush your hair when it’s super wet or super dry. Brushing wet hair causes hair fall and brushing dry hair strips off the hair.
- Eat healthy. Super cliche but super over-looked. You are what you eat. If you eat crappy don’t be surprised when it shows up on the outer surface e.g your skin, nails and hair etc.
(lol). I hope you find this post helpful. Good Luck getting those lushes locks.