Clarisonic Mia 2 Review
As you can tell by the title, in this blog I’m sharing a review on Clarisonic Mia 2. Clarisonic Mia 2 is a cleansing device, which is fairly expensive and has mixed reviews online. I have had it for almost a year and couldn’t get around using it, which I think is the silliest mistake ever. I was too busy to actually open the box, read the instructions and all that shebang. But now that I’m using it, I LOVE IT, however I do think it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
My Skin type:
I have a combination to oily skin. But mostly it depends on the weather. In summer it is more on the oily side and in winter it’s on the dry side. Before sharing my experience with clarisonic mia 2 it’s important to mention the condition of my skin. I do get occasional break outs, but for the most part my skin is clear. My biggest concern was the texture of the skin. I don’t have any horrible break outs but at the same time sometimes I get little tiny bumps and I can’t really do much about that. Clarisonic Mia 2 is known to help with the texture of the skin and make it even. So I was more than happy to try it out.
Clarasonic Mia 2 Details:
- You can use it in the shower & wash it under water without worrying about electrocuting yourself.
- It has a megnatic charger, because it’s waterproof and there’s no opening for the water to get inside the device.
- Clarisonic Mia 2 comes with a sensitive brush.
- You are suppose to change the brush every 3-4 months.
- Before using it for the first time, you’re suppose to charge Clarasonic Mia 2 for 24 hours.
- There’re 2 brushes in one. The brush it comes with, can actually be twist opened and it separates in 2 sizes.
- Clarisonic Mia 2 has 2 speeds.
- It’s good for all skin types.
- It cleanse your face 6x better than your hands.
- Avoid the eye area.
- It has different intervals of time for different areas on the face. 20 secs (beep) 20 secs (beep) 10 secs (beep) 10 secs (beep)
- You’re suppose to use those intervals by Chin – Nose – Forehead – Right Cheek – Left Cheek order and that’s it.
- You can use it twice a day (day and night).
- Clarasonic Mia 2 is suuuuper easy to use.
- It can irritate your skin in the beginning.
My Clarasonic Mia 2 Experience and How I use it:
The first time I used Clarisonic Mia 2, I was actually really impressed how squeaky clean my skin felt. I’m one of those people who keep their skin really clean, I properly remove my makeup no matter how tired I am(How I remove my makeup). However after a couple of uses my skin literally got so sensitive. I had very visible blackheads around my nose, and little bumps on my skin, especially cheeks, but I knew it was very normal. I used to use The Body Shop Facial brush before, and everytime I would use it after a while it would happen. So I kept on using it. My skin felt sensitive, a little red and not so nice, but It wasn’t something scary, if it felt too sensitive or anything extreme I would have stopped using. It made my skin look “not so nice” for 7 to 9 days and after that it started clearing out. And actually the texture which was my concern got even too. So, don’t stop using it if you see your skin getting uneven in the beginning. Because it brings all the impurities underneath your skin, on the surface and cleanse it. I think Clarisonic Mia 2 is amazing. I only use it at night. I think that’s more than enough, I don’t like to over-exfoliate my skin either. You don’t need to use any special face cleanser, your generic face wash works just as good. Even though Clarasonic Mia 2 comes with a mini tube of cleanser, I haven’t used it. One thing I have really noticed while using Clarisonic Mia 2 is, it will make your skin bad before it makes it really good. So don’t back out. Keep using it. You can use Clarisonic Mia 2 to remove your makeup as well, but I like to remove my makeup first and then use it and still I see makeup residue coming out of the pores.
Is Clarisonic Mia 2 Worth the price?
Yes ! I think your skin will thank you for that investment.
Do I recommend Clarisonic Mia 2?
Absolutely. However if you have cystic acne or any condition like that, don’t even think about it.
Clarisonic Mia 2 has become the most important step of my skin care. And I think skin care is something you should be spending money on rather than makeup.
I hope you find this post helpful. If you still have any questions regarding Clarisonic Mia 2 feel free to leave them in the comments below, my facebook page or Instagram @zunairasulman.