Caudalie Face Lifting Expert Set Review
If you are into taking care of your skin, you’ll know it can get pretty expensive. I think splurging on skincare is worth the investment, however ! There’s nothing more disappointing than splurging on a product just to end up with a product that doesn’t do anything for you. In today’s post I am sharing my experience with the Caudalie Face Lifting Expert Set.
Face Lifting Expert Set
I think travel size products and gift sets are a great way of trying out few new skincare products. It’s relatively inexpensive and you can take your time deciding if it’s worth the investment or not. This set consists of
- Eye Lifting Balm (5ml)
- Firming Serum (10ml)
- Resveratrol[Lift] Face Lifiting Soft Cream (50ml)
- This Eye lifting balm and firming serum is quite a unique silky formula. It is very light weight and fast absorbing. In fact this whole range is super light weight and fast absorbing.
- These products are suitable for all skin types. However I don’t think these are moisturizing enough for dry skin. If you have normal, combination-oily/oily skin, your chances of liking it are much higher.
- It’s non greasy and leaves zero residue on the skin.
- The Face lifting soft cream is unlike any product/moisturizer I have ever tried. It has more of a whipped formula.
- Little goes a long way. You don’t need to use a lot of product to cover your whole face and neck.
- Since these products are so light weight and oil free, they make a great base for makeup.
- As far as firming of the skin goes, I think it is more of a preventative product for me, it hasn’t made any magical differences in the way my skin looks as of yet, and I have been using it for a few weeks now.
- Overall I do really enjoy these products. Love the consistency, texture and the way it makes me skin feel. And I do think it’s completely and absolutely worth the price tag. And, you do get eye balm and firming serum to try out with this set.
I hope you find this review helpful.