Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review
Since summer is here, there’s no look more suitable than a good old tanned and bronzey sun kissed skin. Bourjois Bronzing Primer is such a unique product in the drugstore, there’re not many products like that. This bronzing primer is known to be a dupe for “Chanel tan de soleil”, I don’t know about that, I’ve never tried out Chanel tan de soleil, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually is, because Bourjois is owned by Chanel. In this post I’ll be sharing Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review,
- It is affordable.
- Warm toned.
- Can be worn under, or over the foundation.
- Gives a very subtle glow and feels like skin.
- Perfect for natural makeup looks.
- Wouldn’t really compliment super pale skin, might look orangey.
- People who fake tan, can use it to match their face to their bodies.
- Whipped mousse like consistency.
- Smells like chocolate, kind of. Like a chemically chocolate, if that makes any sense.
- It’s non greasy, people with oily skin can also use it.
- Very easy to blend, with a product like that, there’s always this fear of over doing it. It’s very blendable and easy to use.
- You get a lot of product.
- Comes in a smaller jar than you’d imagine.
- It can be used all over the face under the foundation, or only where the sun would hit naturally, totally up to personal preference.
- Can act as a subtle contour.
Do you need Bourjois Bronzing Primer in your life?
I don’t think so, it’s not at all a must have product in my opinion, unless you fake tan your body, in that case you might really love it. For me, Since summer is here, it does prolong the wear of the contour powder I put on top, and keeps it stay in place through the heat and humidity. So over all I really like it. And for the price you get a good amount of product.
Would I recommend Bourjois Bronzing Primer?
As I said earlier if you fake tan your body, definitely give it a go, it might become one of your holy grail products. But if you don’t it’s a fun and unique product to try out, but not a must-have in my opinion. And also if you like to keep your makeup really minimal and natural, you’ll enjoy this product. If you have super pale skin, don’t bother at all, it’s very warm toned, your face will end up looking orange.
Always use a synthetic brush with a product like that, and don’t be scared, it’s a sheer tint when you apply it, it’s nothing like cream contouring products.
I hope you find this post helpful.